- Self-winding movement J880.4 with decentral second at 3 o‘clock
with Bicompax display (totalisers at 3 and 9 o‘clock)
modular Dubois Depraz 2030 with basis calibre ETA 2824-2
- Chronoscope function with central stop second and 30-minute-counter to 9:00
- Stainless steel, screwed stainless steel case back, Ø 43.3 mm, height 14.4 mm, bi-directional turning bezel. DLC (diamond like carbon) coating with environmentally friendly luminous material.
- The specific at the bezel are the 12 concave lens which already characterized the original.
Height 14.4 mm, domed sapphire crystal with nonreflecting coating on both sides,
seven-times screwed back with wine rose décor
- Hour and minute markers with environmentally-friendly Super Luminova luminous material, second hand
with triangle tip with environmentally-friendly Super Luminova luminous material
- Water-resistant up to 10 bar
- Riveted leather strap with DLC coated stainless steel buckle
caliber of case: 43.3 mm
height of case: 14.4 mm