Multisport GPS Watch With Maps, Music, Metrics and More
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch with wrist heart rate technology¹ and color TOPO maps featuring Trendline popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, buttons and rear case
- Sync with music streaming services such as Spotify® to easily store and play your favorite songs right from your watch
Garmin Pay contactless payment solution² lets you make convenient payments with your watch
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multisatellite (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Battery performance: up to 12 days in smartwatch mode and 8 hours in GPS mode with music (depending on settings)
For athletes and outdoor adventurers, the fēnix 5 Plus Series watches are the high-performance way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along. These rugged, premium-crafted watches feature routable color mapping, wrist-based heart rate, storage for up to 1,000 songs and our Garmin Pay contactless payment solution.
Every fēnix 5 Plus Series watch features multinetwork (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) satellite reception to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. In addition to map-based guidance, each watch also provides a set of ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensors for outdoor navigation. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent for activities such as hiking, while the tilt-compensated three-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing — whether you’re moving or not.
Wrist-based Heart Rate
On your wrist, Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology lets you monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap. In addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep, the watch uses heart rate to provide calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities. It also measures your heart rate variability to calculate a stress score that helps you assess what level of activity your body is ready for.
Safety and Tracking Features
fēnix 5 Plus provides safety and tracking features4 to help provide a little extra peace of mind for you and your loved ones. If anything should happen — and your watch is paired with your compatible smartphone — hold the light button down until you feel the watch vibrate 3 times. This activates the assistance feature, which discreetly sends a message with your real-time location to your preloaded emergency contacts. That way, help has an easier time finding you. This watch also has incident detection, which automatically sends a message with your real-time location to preloaded emergency contacts if an incident is detected during an outdoor walk, run, hike or bike activity.
Premium Materials, Robust Performance
Built for rugged adventures and crafted of the finest premium-grade materials, fēnix 5 Plus Series watches are available in a variety of finish choices, including PVD-coated stainless steel bezel and DLC titanium bezel version. A bright, high-resolution, full-color Garmin Chroma Display™ with LED backlighting assures readability in all ambient conditions. And transflective technology that reflects and transmits light at the same time enables the watch face to become even more readable under intense sunlight. For added scratch resistance, a high-strength domed sapphire lens is available on several fēnix 5 Plus Series models.