Looks Great on Your Wrist and on the Course
- Stylish, lightweight GPS golf watch with a sunlight-readable 1.2” color touchscreen display with metal bezel and quick release bands for easy change of style or color
- Preloaded with more than 41,000 courses from around the world
- AutoShot detection measures and auto-records detected shot distances¹; pair with included Approach® CT10 club tracking sensors for more automatic game tracking capabilities
- Green View feature allows manual pin positioning; quickly reference distances to the front, middle and back of the green as well as hazards and doglegs
- Tracks everyday activities² such as steps and sleep and includes built-in multisport profiles
- Battery life: up to 15 hours in GPS mode; up to 10 days in smartwatch mode
Know Your Clubs
Adding lightweight and secure Approach CT10 sensors will help you know your clubs better than ever. Is your 6-iron really your 150-yard club? How far do you consistently hit your drives, really? Is it a pitching wedge shot? Or more like a 9-iron? It’s easy to know for sure with Approach CT10 golf club trackers, which automatically track every shot on any club — even your putts.
Go for the Pin
Green View gives you each green’s true shape from wherever you are on the course, and it allows you to manually drag-and-drop to today’s pin location for a more precise yardage and greater accuracy.